Who Are We?
Founded in 1905, Wright Construction and its predecessor companies have been building more than just bricks and mortar; we’ve been building landmarks all across Western Canada. Along the way, we’ve created strong alliances with our customers and secured a solid reputation. We remain true to the same principles on which our company was founded: providing superior service to our clients, putting safety first, creating opportunities for our people, and delivering exceptional work.
Our head office is in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan with a branch office in Calgary, Alberta. Wright employs approximately 250 people.
Wright Construction performs General Contracting, Design Build, Public-Private-Partnerships (P3s) and Construction Management services. Wright excels in a variety of commercial, institutional, mixed use and industrial environments. Each year we complete hundreds of thousands of square feet of retail space for various developers and retail chains. Wright is a strong competitor in the institutional sector providing services to school and health boards across Saskatchewan and Alberta. In addition to this, Wright Construction has maintained a strong industrial division and have built most Pre-Engineered Butler Buildings in and around Saskatoon and Saskatchewan.
We are a team-oriented, family-owned company and are continually seeking valued members to add to our loyal team.
What Do We Value?
We remain true to the same principles on which our company was founded:
- We put people first – We have a genuine and authentic commitment to people. At Wright Construction, family is more than a name.
- We do the right thing. Period.
- Relationships form our foundation – For over 100 years, we have had an uncompromising commitment to our teammates, partners, and our family. We take great pride in the relationships that we have built in our community.
- Our promise is our most vital product – We believe a handshake means something. We act with honesty, transparency, fairness, and accountability.
- Every challenge is an opportunity for success – We seek solutions and collaborate to overcome obstacles
Our mission: Building people and communities together since 1905.
Our vision: To be the preferred builder, employer, and trusted partner in our communities.
What Are We Looking For?
We are currently seeking a full-time temporary Operator to join our team located in our Saskatoon office.
An operator is responsible for operating various forms of Heavy Machinery.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- An operator is responsible for operating the following pieces of equipment:
- Fork Lift
- Knowledge of safety legislation and maintain safe workplace procedures
To be successful in this role, you possess:
- Valid equipment training certifications
- Experience in commercial, industrial, and/or institutional construction is an asset
- Knowledge of safety legislation
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle
- Dependable and reliable
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Time management skills
What We Have to Offer You?
Wright Construction offers:
- Competitive wages to be determined based on experience and education
- Benefit and Pension packages
Are you a good match, and wish to join our team? Apply Today!
If you are interested in this opportunity and in joining our team, please submit your cover letter and resume to
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Wright Construction however, only
those selected for an interview will be contacted.