SUMMARY OF POSITION
- This position works predominately with the pre-engineered building crew on Butler buildings.
- This role reports to the Site Foreman on a day-to-day basis. Depending on work projects, out-of-town travel and overnight stays may be required.
- Work at heights occurs frequently.
- Off-loading of materials on the site
- Disbursement of materials to align with the construction sequence
- Structural steel erection
- Installation of wall and roof cladding
- Installation of building trims
- Framing and flashing of building openings
- Working at heights is required
- Operate and maintain power and hand tools
- This position works in weather extremes.
- Site clean-up
- Understand and comply with all company policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Experience in pre-engineered building structures considered an asset
- Prior power mobile equipment experience is considered an asset.
- Valid safety tickets preferred
- Valid Driver’s license preferred
- This position may require to work out-of-town periodically
- Knowledge of safe operation of basic hand and power tools